We know that your special day is all you have been dreaming about — and all that you can’t stop worrying about. Put your mind at ease and we’ll help you protect against the unanticipated.
What if your venue suddenly goes out of business? What if the bridal salon loses your dress? What if your caterer backs out? Don’t worry, for as little as $160, we can help safeguard your wedding with the Wedding Protector Plan®.
Answer these questions to find out why wedding insurance makes sense for you.
- Does your wedding cost more than $7500?
- Will you be placing more than $1,000 in deposits with vendors (reception hall, caterer, florist, photographer, etc.)?
- Have you made a deposit on the wedding dress?
- Does your wedding reception location require insurance?
- Are you having a rehearsal or rehearsal dinner within 48 hours of the wedding?
- Is the bride, groom and/or their parents coming from out of town?
- Have you planned a “destination” wedding, or are you getting married on a cruise?
- Will you hire the services of a professional photographer/videographer?
- Will guests bring gifts to your reception?
- Does the bride or groom serve in the military, or as a firefighter or police officer?
If you answered “yes” to many of these questions, then there is a real cause for concern about the financial risk of your Wedding Day. Not to worry. We believe that your most memorable day deserves the most reliable investment. With The Wedding Protector Plan®, you can ensure that nearly every risk is covered, from the rehearsal to the last dance.
Masterpole Murphy and the Travelers can cover our customers through many wedding-day mishaps, including:
- Postponement due to family illnesses, untimely deaths, and travel delays
- Flowers and wedding photography that failed to arrive when promised
- Bakers, caterers, bridal boutiques, and wedding venues that went out of business
- No-show photographers and DJs
- Lost or damaged wedding rings, dresses and attire
- Damaged wedding cake, spoiled food, and other glitches in catering and entertainment
Liability Insurance is an optional coverage that can provide coverage for bodily injury, property damage, and personal injuries to third parties at the location of your event. You also have the option to include liquor liability coverage, which protects you from alcohol related suits brought as a result of an intoxicated guest who was served alcohol at a wedding you hosted. Often the Venue(s) where your holding your rehearsal dinner and reception will require that you have insurance to cover your event, and require that you provide them with evidence of that coverage. We can handle that for you as well. Your rehearsal dinner or reception venue can be added to your Wedding/Event Policy as Additional Insured at no additional cost.
Click here to get more information or review our FAQ’s about The Wedding Protector Plan® from Travelers, and Masterpole Murphy.